Job Title: Warehouse Facilitator
Department: Avoca Production
Reports To: Production Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain correct Inventory counts and product locations within CSI.
- Must be Willing and able to work 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and overtime as needed.
- Ensure cycle counting is correct and complete by 7:00 a.m. daily.
- Must follow the 5% inspection procedure when receiving in product.
- Must ensure timely delivery of parts to the Jotto Avoca Production line.
- Responsible for the daily receiving in and storage of products as well as making sure all product is clearly marked with a barcoded inventory tag upon receiving.
- Responsible for overseeing ALL daily activities and material handlers in the Jotto Avoca building and reporting any issues to the production supervisor as they arise.
- Dissemination and reporting of any necessary information between Purchasing and Warehouse/Production.
- Maintain and manage the Exception Report daily.
- Maintain the critical parts list counts process.
- Must ensure any necessary panic quantities are in place and panic notifications are sent in a timely manner to the supervisor and purchasing manager.
- Communicates with Jotto Avoca purchasing manager as needed.
- Maintain kits and stock with Open Avenues as well as communication with OA as needed.
- Stand up and Sit-down Forklift use as required in various job functions.
- Must maintain a good driving record and current driver’s license approved by APC for movement of product between plants.
- Cross/Coverage and back up for Jotto Desk warehouse when necessary.
- Must Maintain the Jotto Avoca Red Tag area daily and report issues to production supervisor and purchasing manager.
- Must maintain the RTV Log and report to purchasing manager as needed.
- Willing and able to become a Forklift Driving Inspector and trainer as needed.
- Must maintain a clean warehouse using the 5S trained techniques.
- Must be willing and able to be the primary Box Truck driver to pick up parts from various local vendors as need (example…Weekly Bentonville Plastics run).
- Must always focus on Safety in the warehouse including while unloading trucks and operating forklifts. Must report any safety concerns/issues to the production supervisor immediately.
- Read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
- Time Management
- Mental Alertness
- Long periods of concentration
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration from the tools and noise from the pneumatic tools. Forklift traffic. Heat level is high in the summer months. Personal Protective Equipment required in some positions such as safety glasses and/or gloves. Hearing protection is provided but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to walk: reach with hands and arms: stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl: and talk or hear, climb and balance.
The employee must regularly lift, push, pull, and grip. Must be able to pass a physical fitness for duty test, that assesses ability to lift varying weight essential to job function. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Portions of this job operates in a clerical office setting. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 to 2:30 or 7:00 to 3:30. Occasionally, overtime is required, and the employee must be able to work earlier than scheduled, later than scheduled, and/or on Saturdays.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Previous Warehouse and Forklift experience preferred.
- Intermediate Computer skills needed.
Experience with CSI or equivalent MRP system a plus.
AAP/EEO Statement: APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties: This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Joseph Stephens, H.R. Manager
Tel: (479) 246-6402
Email: [email protected]