Assembled Products is committed to offering products that meet and exceed expectations without compromise.
- We’re committed to decreasing our brands’ environmental footprint while offering superior performance and value.
- We have integrated sustainability into our business practices, operations, innovation, brand building and culture.
- We include sustainability into every aspect of our products—from initial design to manufacturing to packaging to social impact.
- We’re committed to work with our suppliers in improving sustainability
- Our suppliers are critical partners in improving the environmental sustainability of products.
Out & About
Policies & Practices
The Americans with Disabilities Act
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities in everyday activities, such as buying an item at the store, going to the movies, enjoying a meal at a local restaurant, exercising at the health club, or having the car serviced at a local garage.
See link for additional information: www.ada.gov/business.htm
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. It is also illegal to discriminate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.
Most employers with at least 15 employees are covered by EEOC laws (20 employees in age discrimination cases). Most labor unions and employment agencies are also covered.
The laws apply to all types of work situations, including hiring, firing, promotions, harassment, training, wages, and benefits.
See link for additional information: https://www.eeoc.gov